The Swedish Committee for Afghanistan (SCA) has been working in Afghanistan since 1982, presently managing development program concerning Health, Education, Rural Livelihoods, and Community Governance, with a total annual budget of roughly USD 40 million. The total number of staff is around 5,500. During the last 10 years, SCA has undertaken a change process moving from a primarily humanitarian service delivery approach towards more of a developmental role, putting increasing emphasis on capacity development, rights-based programming, and outcome orientation. The mission of SCA is to empower individuals, communities, and local organizations, primarily in rural areas and with a particular focus on women, girls, boys, and vulnerable groups such as people with disabilities, so that they may participate fully in society and influence their own development. SCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities, and experience without regard to age (18-65 years), ethnicity, religion, marital status, gender, or physical disability.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- To be an Afghan citizen
- To be no older than 30 years
- To be a graduate student from a recognized university but no longer than 24 months ago graduated.
- To have had no formal work experience
- Strong oral & written communication skills and demonstrates a very good understanding of English (spoken and written).
- Demonstrates competency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel.
- Data Analysis and reporting skills
- Have the interest to work in the field of M&E
- Willingness to accept challenges and be able to manage multiple tasks and meet a work deadline.
- To be self-motivated and proactive
- Support M&E team in data entry, analysis, and reporting.
- Summarize evaluation reports.
- Editing M&E reports.
- Update the reporting tools and tracker.
- Understand the filling system.
- Responsible to document meeting minutes.
- Able to translate documents from English to Dari/Pashto
- Arrangement of stationery and refreshments for the meetings etc.
- To carry out any other relevant task assigned.
- Interested qualified candidates should submit a CV with a motivation letter of no more than 500 words in English explaining their motivation and how this internship will build on their present education and career dreams;
- To apply online please send your application / CV and motivation letter through the Link below:
- Academic certificates or references need not to be submitted at this time. These will be requested if called for interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
Ad has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply.